Quality Control Manager (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Quality Control Manager within the Aerospace, Automotive or manufacturing sector? Do you have the ability to ensure that all current systems, approvals, products and services meet all the necessary requirements?
The Quality Manager will have experience in the manufacturing industry particularly with fabrications and facades as well as experience in maintaining and improving the current systems which consist of a QMS to ISO 9001:2015 and ideally knowledge/experience of CE marking approval to BS EN 1090 Execution Class 2.
The goal is to help preserve and improve our reputation by ensuring our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Permanent role
- Parking on-site
- Location Walsall
- 08:00 AM - 16:30 PM Mon - Fri
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Implement a quality ethos into the manufacturing team.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Help produce a quality guides procedure Manuel
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis (KPI's etc.)
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements have been met.
- Create and submit detailed reports to the appropriate staff.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop/implement new efficient procedures.
- Maintain and continually improve the quality management system (QMS).
- Carry out scheduled internal audits as per the requirements of the QMS for ISO 9001 and BS EN 1090
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Ensure that tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervise staff in carrying out inspection and testing, you will also be required to carry out inspection etc.
- Setting compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to quality control.
- Consider the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Work with the purchasing department to ensure that supplier approval is observed and regularly checked for compliance.
- Record and review Non-Conformances and provide regular statistical analysis.
- Host weekly quality meetings with the manufacturing team and other relevant staff.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Host external audits when required (Customer and Certification audits)
- Conduct weld inspection to the relevant standards.
- Proven experience as Quality Manager within the Automotive, Aerospace or Construction
- Conscientious, professional and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Skills in reading purchaser provided drawings/specifications and gauge usage in crucial to this position.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN 1090 and BS EN ISO 3834.
- Good Mathematical skills
Interviews are taking place this week and next, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.