Our client, Aberdeen Flying Service, is a well-established Charter Company and FBO in South Dakota seeking highly motivated individuals with a great work ethic. There is huge potential for growth within the company and the opportunity to fly a wide variety of aircraft, from cabin class twins and TBMs to turboprops. If you are looking for a flying job that has great pay, a family atmosphere and over 72 years’ experience in the aviation industry please apply.
Pilot responsibilities include:
- Creating a flight plan, considering aircraft performance, altitude and weather conditions
- Checking the aircraft before every flight (engines, radars, navigation systems, etc)
- Ensuring cargo weight doesn’t exceed aircraft limits
- Conducting various pre-flight checks to the aircraft’s operational systems, creating and adjusting flight plans and ensure secure takeoffs and landings.
- Communicate with air traffic control to ensure safe takeoff and landing and Ensure the aircraft has adequate fuel supplies
- Monitor cockpit instruments like altimeters and speed indicators and report any malfunctions and Check the airplane’s position, weather conditions and air traffic regularly during the flight and determine change of path when needed
- Private license, CFI, 500hrs +
- CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII, Commercial certificate with instrument rating and Multi-engine rating
- Preferred: 1200 Hours total time, 500 Cross Country, 100 Night, 75 Instrument of which 50 are in flight.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director