At Perrys Burnley, we are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Painter / Panel Beater to join our friendly team.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary packages, overtime & bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Generous pension scheme
These are just some of the reasons why our team of Bodyshop Painters / Panel Beaters work for us!
At Perrys, we understand that our people are our business and we invest heavily in the best technical training for our valued team of Panel Beaters.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have the following skills and experience, this could be the ideal Bodyshop Painter / Panel Beater role for you:
- Will ideally be ATA Accredited but not essential
- Highly competent in body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
Our focus is to offer the right repair first time round, at the right price. If you share this value with us, we want you to join our award-winning bodyshop team as a Panel Beater
Discover a career at Perrys today!
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our Bodyshop Painter / Panel Beater opportunities
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.