Graphic Designer/ Digital Marketer
A Graphic Designer/ Digital Marketer is required to join a forward thinking and fast paced IT re-seller business based in Chesterfield.
You will be required to:
- Support the design requests from the marketing team
- Manage multiple projects at any time
- Be involved in the design of literature production, social media, website banners, and other online campaigns.
- Be creative, design and develop new concepts and ideas
- Report directly to the Marketing General Manager
- Work with and support the wider team with design work both online and offline.
The ideal Graphic Designer will have:
- 2 years experience within graphic design
- Be able to work effectively across both online and offline channels
- Have strong project management skills and be able to meet deadlines as required
- Advanced experience within Adobe Creative Suite as well as working on in-house bespoke systems
- Have a keen eye for detail, be highly organised, proactive, and be able to work effectively within a fast paced environment
The company specialise in the supply of IT products and services as well as Office Supplies to Businesses. They are partnered with Vendors such as Microsoft, Dell, HP, Cisco, Brother, Kyocera and many many more.
They are a very forward thinking company so have created an agile way of working which includes remote working and flexible working hours on top of many other company benefits.
The interview will be in a two stage interview process and will be commencing ASAP.
So, if you would like to find out more please call Jennifer on [Removed] or email Jennifer directly on
Best of luck
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.