EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE CURATING ICONIC EXPERIENCES
At Camm & Hooper, we specialise in delivering exceptional events, anywhere. Banks, warehouses, townhouses, libraries: we reimagine and transform London’s most iconic venues.
We are now looking to expand the Camm and Hooper team through the recruitment of Waiters / Waitresses at our venues Tanner & Co and Tanner Warehouse in Bermondsey.
Working in our breath-taking venues alongside our award-winning team will make your new role feel like so much more than just another job.
Our Waiters / Waitresses take on the important job of ensuring that every one of our restaurant and event guests has an impeccable experience.
As our ideal Waiter / Waitress, you are the kind of person that:
- Likes to have the first word and it’s usually ‘How you doin’?
- Can tell exactly what a guest wants even before they do
- Like a diamond you shine bright under pressure and keep on smiling
- Wishes that Prosecco was available free on the National Health
- Orders for everyone when you go out for a meal and organises the bill
To be considered for the role of Waiter / Waitress, you will have:
- Proven experience – desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proactive approach to your work
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible - able to attend various shift patterns (morning/afternoon/evening)
- Great communication skills
Most of all, you will be reliable, punctual, willing to learn and have a positive attitude!
We will look after you with a competitive salary of £9.50-£10.50, a range of benefits & amazing opportunities for growth and career development!
Here at Camm & Hooper we are experts in events, food, beverage, service, sales and logistics. Working with extraordinary people, amazing clients and curating epic events we really enjoy what we are doing and have exciting plans to grow our portfolio every year.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Waiter / Waitress, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.