Are you an experienced Events Coordinator, looking to take on a new challenge with a leading luxury venue? If so, Skylark Golf & Country Clubare recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you in Fareham!
Hours: 24 hours per week, including Saturdays
Salary: up to £11,400 per annum (£19,000 FTE)
What will the Events Coordinator be responsible for?
The Skylark Events Coordinator role is integral in building long lasting relationships with event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to ensure a perfect delivery of their desired event. In your new role, your tasks will include:
- Meeting event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to discuss their key requirements and details of their event
- Advising wedding parties of customs or etiquette
- Liaising with the Head Chef, Front of House Manager and external suppliers regarding requirements and timings
- Responding to event organiser, party planner and wedding couple enquiries on the run up to the event
- Arranging menu tastings, meetings and rehearsals
- Being at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything goes to plan
- Researching new products, services and suppliers, through word of mouth, online or using social media such as Twitter
- Dealing with paperwork, phone calls, emails and letters
This job presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Events Coordinator, who wants to further develop their career within the hospitality industry, for this you require the following:
- Proven experience in an Events Coordinator position, or similar
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Eager to develop within the Events Industry
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
These are just a few of the reasons why our team of Events Coordinators love working for Skylark Golf & Country Club:
- Highly competitive salary
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Company pension
We know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees needs at the forefront of our business. We never let our staff go hungry, as we provide catered lunches and breakfasts. Also, throughout the day, we also provide snacks, fruit & drinks.
Skylark is a beautiful and award-winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest with Skylark Golf & Country Club in the role of Events Coordinator!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.