Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Manager to join our team in Burgess Hill.
We want to hear from you if…
You are a Commercial Insurance Account Executive or Client Manager with a proven track record in building and maintaining strategic relationships and generating new business.
You want the opportunity to play an integral role within a successful, experienced team that continually delivers strong financial results and offers an autonomous and empowering working environment.
You want to work for one of the UK’s largest independent Brokers with an enviable market reputation for providing exceptional service and bespoke insurance solutions to a broad spectrum of national and international clients.
You also want to progress and develop your career and feel supported by a company that honestly values their people and actively supports, encourages and celebrates achievement.
The Commercial Insurance Client Manager role:
- Playing an integral part in the Commercial Risk & Insurance Division
- Build, nurture and manage key client relationships with premium levels of £20k upwards
- Maintain strategic Insurer partnerships
- Work with New Business Team to close deals and encourage cross-selling opportunities
- Act as a point of referral to the wider company
- Generate and attend client meetings across the UK (car provided)
Your skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge of all Commercial products (including Property/ Business Interruption, Personal Indemnity, Liabilities and Cyber & Crime
- Considerable previous or current Client Management/ Exec experience & skills
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision making skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident IT skills and ideally, experience of using Acturis
- Have a Cert CII under your belt with the desire to continue studying towards DIP and ACII.
The successful Commercial Insurance Client Manager be offered a generous remuneration package (determined by your skills and ability), with some seriously good benefits including:
- Sales Bonus Structure
- Company Car (or Car Allowance)
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Fully-funded CII journey up to ACII level
Our commitment to you:
- To offer you a challenging and rewarding role that will actively encourage you to push your boundaries and positively evolve
- To provide a professional, fun and relaxed working environment
- To ensure you receive regular training and career development opportunities
- To listen to your ideas, acknowledge your successes and provide guidance, when needed
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment.
If you think Sutton Winson could work for YOU, let us know. Click apply for the Commercial Insurance Client Manager role today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.