Catering Assistant - Weekend Hours (Permanent)
£12.99 per hour
Randstad are working alongside a national organisation who are recruiting for a Catering Assistant to prepare, cook and serve all food and beverages, based in Caterham.
- Prepare all food/beverages as necessary in accordance with menus, portion control and agreed standards.
- Undertake and record temperature checks and ensure high standards of food hygiene are maintained.
- Ensure that the correct cycle of delivery, storage, stock rotation and display is followed including for crockery and cutlery.
- Ensure all utensils, stores and cleaning materials are stored in a secure and safe manner.
- Previous experience within a catering environment, with a knowledge of food preparation and basic hygiene.
- Ability to work independently, work to schedules and the use of catering equipment.
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.