Residential Care Worker - Residential Homes based in Norwich
How good are you at helping others? This charitable project might be the opportunity for you to utilise your warm and welcoming nature - Stepping stone for future endeavours
NonStop Care are currently working with a leading Children Charity as they seek to maintain the development of their service in Honingham.
An opportunity has arisen within the organisation for an individual to join the project as a Therapeutic Care Worker due to the fact that members of the team have naturally progressed within their own career; transitioning across the service and to other projects within social care.
This opportunity will serve as a stepping stone for your career goals and own self-development; gain a variety of skills from the experienced individuals who will be supporting you within the service and utilise these throughout the rest of your career.
Objective of your role within the service:
The service aims to work in partnership with traumatised children and young people within a therapeutic community to help achieve positive outcomes for these individuals.
You will achieve this by:
- Promoting wellbeing and helping children and young people to achieve their potential.
- Developing safe, professional supportive and nurturing relationships with children.
- Working as part of close-knit team.
- Promote, practice and comply with all policies, procedures and instructions.
- To participate in individual supervision, training and staff development opportunities as offered.
How good are you at helping others? If you're the individual in your social circle that both friend's and family lean on for moral support and guidance then this role might be an opportunity for you to make a real difference to a stranger's life.
What they can offer you:
- A competitive salary (given the market rate for 2018)
- Access to free therapeutic training - Which will allow you to become a Qualified Child Psychotherapist.
- Generous annual leave. (40 days a year annual leave)
- Excellent service user focused working environment that will provide you with a step to pursuing a career within social work.
Requirements for the role:
- Support Worker
- Residential Care Worker
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People (CYP)
- Special Educational Needs
- Emotional Behavioural Needs
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to [Email Removed] or alternatively you can call Jessel on [Removed] for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.