Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is an exciting position for anyone who is looking to start a career in financial services within a major Investment and Savings Company or someone who is looking to progress their career by developing their skills and experience. The Company would also encourage candidates returning from a career break to apply.
The successful candidate will work in the Financial Planning team, supporting the client annual review process. This will include collating client packs, running reports, arranging meetings and managing follow-up actions.
The Company will provide support for study and qualifications to help you progress your career as you learn on the job.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Preparing individual clients review packs
- Checking reports and packs to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Accurately completing and maintaining relevant records, including scanning and filing documents correctly
- Liaising with clients, planners and third parties to obtain information and arrange meetings
- Responding to client queries via email, telephone and letter - helping to resolve basic issues and improve the clients experience
Skills and personal qualities
- A client focused approach, able to develop trusting and credible partnerships with clients both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work, in particular taking responsibility for personal and technical continuous professional development
- Able to use initiative
- Able to recognise and work towards meeting the interests of both clients and Company
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail, good communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal abilities, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues
- A high degree of professional integrity
- Wishes to develop personally within the role
Knowledge and experience
- Experience working in an office-based administration role, preferable
- Experience working in financial services would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ideally educated to at least A Level or equivalent standard
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification - grade B or higher is preferable
- Willing to study towards relevant industry qualifications
All job roles within The Company are expected to work within their values of simplicity, innovation and flexibility
Stripping out confusion and helping people achieve what they need
Asking what's next or driving what's next
Embracing change and using it to create inspiring opportunities
About the Company
They are a major investment and savings business that blends a strong customer focused culture with a modern technology-led outlook.
Uniting pensions consultancy, workplace savings and individual financial advice, they work with employers, trustees and private clients through their regional UK offices to design and manage solutions that meet their unique needs.
The Company has a broad range of talented people, working in an environment where they value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling their employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
The client focused, collaborative approach is supported through their values, simplicity, innovation and flexibility.
Please click on the APPLY button to be directed to the company's recruitment page.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Invoice Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, Financial Advisor Assistant, Finance Advisor Assistant, Financial Services Administrator, Pensions Administrator, ISA Administrator, Wealth Management Administrator, Investment Management Administrator, Financial Services Support may also be considered for this role.