Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is on the search for a Senior Business Analyst to become a piece of their puzzle. But this isn't an ordinary puzzle - they're a puzzle with no sides, constantly evolving and adapting to fit in their environment, as soon as they lay one piece, they are working together to fix another.
They are a team of fire-fighters, plate-spinners and pull-together-and-find-a-solutioners. They serve millions of patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about healthcare and finding the best technological solutions.
They are supportive of their team and live in the cliché of no two days are the same. If you think you've got what it takes to work in a fun, fast paced, reactive and rewarding digital health company then they would love to hear from you.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be pivotal to the development of the company's next generation platform and mobile app. You will work alongside existing product and technical teams to craft detailed technical specifications and user stories that will bring the product vision to life.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the BA function, providing business analysis across a range of digital healthcare products and projects.
- Build a dedicated BA team over time, develop the team's capabilities and provide team leadership.
- Investigate, map and document technical requirements required to support the development of new software functions and features across our platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with both product and technical teams to facilitate communications and effectively being the bridge between the two units.
- Work with the Product and Development teams to assess requirements and ensure optimal software delivery pipeline is in operation.
- Manage the sprint backlogs and proactively prioritise user stories to ensure required functionality is delivered on time.
- Be aligned with the product team, understand the vison and strategy for the product and communicate the needs, vision and priorities to the wider development team.
- Manage changes to scope and ensure correct level of business challenge to business requirements.
- Collaborate with the product, testing and development teams to define epics, MVP features, user stories, functional/non-functional requirements, workflows and acceptance criteria.
What they're looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of agile in the Scrum framework
- Experience of working closely with software developers
- Experience of working with microservices
- Experience working in a healthcare/health tech environment
- Experience working with a remote development team
- Have worked on SaaS platforms
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- On-site wellbeing programmes and massages
- Free breakfast
- Company-funded bi-monthly social
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
- Life insurance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
- Company share option scheme (on passing probation)
- Travel loan (on passing probation)
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Technical Analyst, Operations Analyst, Operations Coordinator, Technical Coordinator, Business Insight Analyst, Product Analyst, Data Insight Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Digital Product Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, SaaS, Software Engineer, Client Data Analyst, SQL Analyst, Scrum, Agile, Business Information Analyst, Data Handler, SQL Server, Systems Analyst may also be considered for this role.