SAP Business Analyst, OTC and LE (Order to cash with Logistics Execution)
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €80-90k DOE
The SAP Business Analyst, OTC and LE will provide support in process analysis, system design, systems development, configuration, unit testing, implementation and training to support our client's SAP business users.
As the SAP SD / LE expert, the position will entail working with super users, end users and business leadership to identify and resolve functional, technical and process issues.
The role will involve the identification, design, and development of system solutions for business requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great central team on multiple European initiatives. The team are based in Dublin with multiple European sites to support together with their third party support provider.
- Consults with business to develop understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the following functional areas:Analyses and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
- OTC Pricing, rebates, taxes and conditions
- Intercompany support for multi sales organization, multi delivery plant supply chain network
- Customer contract billing
- EDI and e-Commerce
- DSD – direct store delivery
- Logistics Execution
- Works with the SAP Application management teams to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
- Assists in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality
- Participates in all phases of the ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle); project identification, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Adheres to our client's ADLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to incidents, enhancements/changes, and problems.
- Executes test plans and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Communicates with the business at all levels of our client's organization and can provide knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
- Be an integral part of our client's change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong SAP technical expertise and experience including:
- Minimum 5 years with SAP OTC and LE including experience with global implementation on a single client and template rollouts.
- At least two full cycle implementations for OTC/LE.
- Advanced SAP configuration experience in OTC and LE (ECC 6.0 upwards).
- Understanding of the integration points between the OTC module and their dependencies around logistics and warehousing and FICO are key to the role.
- Participation through full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation with a role in Business support and optimizing the SAP functional use in the business also sought.
- Must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
- Ability to write Functional Specifications for the ABAP developers
- To read and debug ABAP programs is a plus.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Web page : https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/executive jobs
Email [Email Removed]
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley