SAP CO Analyst (CCA; PCA; COPA)
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €80-94k DOE
The SAP Support Business Analyst, Controlling, will provide first and second level support in SAP CO. The position will entail working with “super” and end-users to identify and resolve functional/technical and /or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist SAP Support in the overall coordination of system updates and enhancements.
- Works directly with our business contacts over multiple sites to develop understanding of business needs.
- Analyses and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements.
- Consults within the SAP Finance & Controlling Business Applications team on system changes and design.
- Consults with SAP Business Intelligence team on BI Reporting system changes and design.
- Works within SAP Finance & Controlling Business Applications team to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
- Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
- Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
- Develops & maintains business process test scripts.
- Executes & assist business in execution of test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Provides knowledge transfer and support to business users (Key) and Business Application support Analysts alike.
- Adhere to change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements.
- Adhere to Documentation standards and processes.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must have 3 to 5 years SAP CO support experience
- Must have CCA; PCA; COPA
- Nice to have in any of these areas: Product Costing
- Nice to have Business Intelligence front-end experience (Bex; WEBI; Business Objects)
- Minimum 3 years supporting SAP CO with experience in multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language environment
- SAP configuration experience in CO in ECC 5.0 or higher
- Understanding of the integration points between the FI/CO modules and their dependencies around Sales & Distribution
- Participated through full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation achieving production status is preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
- BA/BS in computer science, IS, MIS, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Accountancy Qualification and SAP Certification is a plus.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Web page : https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/executive jobs
Email [Email Removed]
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley