SAP Digital Business Analyst - South Dublin (Permanent)
SAP Digital Business Analyst
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €70-80k DOE
The SAP Digital Business Analyst, Systems Integrator OTC, will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration by our application management vendor, testing, implementation and training to support SAP and our Continuous System Improvement systems. As the SAP OTC expert, the position will entail working with “super” and end-users to identify and resolve functional/technical and /or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist IT in the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
- Consults with business to develop understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the following applications/SAP modular functions:
- Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Process Integration (PI)
- ABAP Coding
- Cross-Functional Experience working with some of the following modules would be useful:
- Customer Relationships Management (CRM)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Analyses and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system.
- Works with application management vendor to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
- Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
- Participates in all phases of the project life cycle project identification, feasibility, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
- Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- Executes test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Communicates with staff at all levels in the organization business and IT.
- Provides knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
- Be an integral part / take active role in change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
- As a core Business Applications team we have responsibilities to our European businesses and so a level of travel is required with the work (estimated 15-20%)
Required experience, skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing Integrations across different systems for mid-size to large organizations.
- Strong SAP Technical expertise and experience including:
- Minimum 4 years implementing and/or supporting SAP PI with experience in multi-systems (SAP NO-SAP).
- Advanced SAP configuration experience. Experience with PI.
- Master Data Integration across multiple systems.
- Understanding of Order To Cash (OTC) Business Processes.
- Must be adaptable and able to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience in project management and a structured systems development methodology.
- Must have strong customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
- SAP certification is a plus.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Web page : https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/executive jobs
Email [Email Removed]
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley