Working for a global manufacturing company in Ilfracombe, we are looking to recruit a Technician to support a product engineering team.
* To work with Product Engineering team to support the development of new products.
* Support the Product Engineering team to carry out DOE and validation activity for both new product and new equipment introductions.
* Support the Design and Process Risk Assessment process.
* Maintain test equipment and tooling in a tidy and ordered condition, reporting faults to be corrected when required.
* Update CAD drawings relating to components and tooling.
* Be prepared to assist in the training of production personnel on new product manufacture after handover.
* Knowledge of Process Validation procedures and techniques.
* Knowledge of process risk assessments and statistical analysis.
* Competent in I.T. practices and experience of common Microsoft applications.
* Able to capture / analyse data and write up Test, Engineering study & validation reports
* A recognised engineering qualification demonstrating a practical hands-on approach to machine setting and fault finding.
* Some formal training in safe workshop practice/ best practice would be an advantage.
* Demonstrated previous experience of working within an R&D/New Product Development environment.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety working practices, best practice and workshop practices.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.