Effluent Plant Operator (Temporary)
Effluent Machine Plant Operator required on-going temporary basis, Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm. £8.72 p.h
A large manufacturer based in the Plympton area is looking for a responsible self motivated Effluent plant operator on a to start asap this is a temporary position but could go permanent for the right candidate.
As an Effluent Machine Plant Operator your main duties will be -
- To ensure the effective running of the effluent plant
- General maintenance of Effluent Plant
- Outdoor waste tanks and waste pit
- Reporting any issues to RJB engineers
- Cleaning machine equipment
- Chemical stock check and checking chemical levels and order when necessary
- Monitoring and operating the day to day operation of the plant effectively, delivering the required output.
- Materials/chemical replenishment as required
- Preparing everything for waste collection
- Check operation of all pumps various daily checks of the Plant Rooms
Candidates will ideally have experience with in the same or similar role and happy to work on a temporary basis.
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call Xavier in the Acorn Plymouth office.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.