Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Laundry)
Location: South East England - Field Based
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company have a great opportunity for an experienced field service engineer to join the team.
They're the major care home service provider across the UK for laundry equipment and pride themselves on providing market-leading service and support to all customers.
The Field Service team provide a professional, friendly and efficient response to breakdowns and provide a reliable service and maintenance program for all commercial laundry equipment. They're currently looking for an experienced Gas Safe registered engineer, located to the south of London (Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Godstone), to cover London and areas to the south coast and into Kent.
- Attend customer sites to carry out repairs and maintenance on both the company's and third-party commercial laundry equipment
- Respond to breakdown calls, using diagnostic skills and experience to provide an effective and efficient service
- Ensure that work records are full, accurate and thorough
- Ensure that all Customer Site regulations and requirements are met for every site visit
- Ensure van stock is kept well organised in a clean and usable condition
- Maintain your vehicle - company will cover vehicle maintenance costs
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- You will be expected to have electrical competency and be competent in dead testing and carrying out safe isolation
- Ensure you keep your gas qualifications up to date; the company will provide the training and gas safe registration required
- You may be asked to provide on-site training for customers on appliances
Experience Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Electrically competent, ideally qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3
- Knowledge of SSW and electrical isolation
- Qualified in Commercial Gas and Laundry holding current ACS
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Laundry maintenance and gas servicing
- Good problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude to working times
- Customer focused
- Ability to work alone, whilst remaining part of a larger team
What They Offer You:
You can be part of a growing team where the culture is characterised by teamwork, leadership and opportunity! From their headquarters in Hitchin, they offer a competitive wage and benefit package including 25 days holiday, pension and private health insurance for all employees.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Technician, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.