Finance Business Partner - Restaurants (Permanent)
My client is looking for a talented Finance Business Partner to join a high performing commercial finance team based in North West London. You will become part of a well-known Hospitality group who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional to help spearhead growth across the group.
- Business partnering with various finance and non finance leaders, including the MD and CFO
- Build and develop strong and trusting relationships with all other key stakeholders, including the commercial finance team
- Ownership of the forecasting and budgeting process for sales & gross contribution
- Build and refine the P+L model with full ownership
- Risk modelling and investment analysis
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Help build and manage a commercial finance team
- Opportunity to work in Watford if applicable
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Restaurant or Hospitality experience
- Previous experience in a commercial finance role
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.