Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Ipswich - Must be based locally
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company is a market leader in first class slitting and rewinding machinery based in Ipswich, Suffolk. As a family owned company, they've been producing and supplying slitting machines and converting machinery to the global film, paper and allied web industries for over 30 years.
They are currently looking to recruit Service/Installation staff for their busy International Machine Support Department. The successful applicant must be based local to Ipswich as when not on site will be factory based.
- Proven experience in a successful machine service/installation environment is essential
- Coming from an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline and be willing to travel world-wide
- Will have a thorough knowledge of machine controls PLCs and A.C drive controls
- A strong knowledge of the Converting Industry would be advantageous
- The candidate will be capable of mechanical engineering, servicing and repairs
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Installation Engineer, Service Technician, Installation Technician, Repairs Technician, Converting Engineer, Mechanical Engineer may also be considered for this role.