Job Title: Appointed Representative (AR)
Location: Brighton and surrounding areas
Earnings: Typically earn £40,000 - £45,000 per annum with the potential to earn up to £60,000
Job Type: Full Time, Self-Employed
Are you looking for a new challenge or has COVID made you rethink the way you work?
Are you currently an Appointed Representative or thinking of becoming one?
They are a highly respected Commercial Insurance Broker based in East Sussex who are looking for new Appointed Representatives to join its expanding network.
Benefits of being an Appointed Representative:
- Quick route to market - no need to separately apply for FCA Authorisation which is a long, difficult, and costly process
- You gain full access to their facilities, agencies and central resources including compliance, Best Practice, and all business/technical support
- Best of all worlds - self-employed, self-motivated, lifestyle working, freedom to be your own person
- High level of earnings - up to 75% of commissions or fees
- The chance to have your own business
- Already working in the insurance broking sector
- Have existing client management responsibilities and close relationships with commercial insurance customers
- 5 years minimum insurance broking experience, a strong understanding of commercial insurance and either industry qualified or well progressed towards CIP or ACII
- A desire to run your own insurance broking business within a small but highly competent network
- Confident "self-starter"
- Have skills and business acumen to acquire, directly control and manage a commercial insurance portfolio
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Underwriter, Appointed Rep, Independent Finance Adviser, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Representative, CIP, Underwriting Consultant, Mortgage Underwriter, Chartered Insurance Institute, Financial Advisor, IFA, Insurance Underwriter, Independent Financial Adviser, IFA Adviser, Planning Adviser, Insurance Consultant will also be considered for the role.