Environmental Health Officer (Housing)
Fixed Term Roles
Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 17.00
£18.53 - £18.93 per hour
We are looking to recruit two suitable qualified and experienced Environmental Health Officers to work within the private sector housing service.
Both roles are fixed term, one until 31/12/2020 and the other role until 31/03/2021.
* You will need to be registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board and hold suitable HHSRS assessment qualifications.
* You will need to hold a Full UK Driving Licence (Cat B cars) and have access to your own vehicle insured for business / work purposes.
A demanding work load which requires you to have a toolbox of skills to address as many of the varied situations you will deal with -
* Responsible for the inspections of residents premises
* Investigate service requests
* Deal with empty house matters
* Planning consultations & local land charges property search responses
* Processing individual housing grants & loans.
Flexible working hours are in operation but you must be prepared to work outside these hours to undertake duties when required.