Training Programme Coordinator (Contract)
Our client Scottish Power are seeking a Training Programme Coordinator for up to a 6 month contract role based at Eurocentral.
To deliver the 2020 Authorisation Refresher Training programme for internal staff and staff from external contractors, ScottishPower is temporarily opening two additional training centres, located at Eurocentral and Queensferry.
These centres - based upon existing company sites with all of the necessary support capabilities to hand - allow training to safely take place while observing necessary social distancing guidelines and controls.
The Authorisation Refresher Training programme involves some 3,500 training delegates and is scheduled to take place over Quarter-4, 2020.
Job Purpose Statement
The principal purpose of the role is to oversee delivery of an invigilated programme of eLearning training.
The position holder will be responsible for all aspects of this from candidate reception and registration, through to ensuring observance with site COVID-19 and other procedural controls.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Testing of PC equipment prior to programme delivery
* Overseeing daily operations
* Responsible for end-to-end training delivery process
* Provide supervisory presence at site
* Answer delegate enquiries
* Act as site interface with ScottishPower Learning management team
* Oversee invigilation team of two-persons
* Site Fire and Security emergency contact
* Ensure that all course administration paperwork is correctly filed
* Diagnose PC faults and escalate to IT helpdesk where required
Ensure compliance with ScottishPower Health & Safety polices and relevant Health & Safety legislation.
Ensure compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Update of various learning management systems to capture accurate delegate training records and achievements.
Overseeing delivery of eLearning-based Authorisation Refresher Training programme to up to 30 delegates at any one time.
Service required 5-days per week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 18:00-hrs, with occasional weekend working.
Initial period of operation 28th September - 31st December 2020, with potential extension into Q1 2021.
One role is based in the north, and one role in the south, the addresses of the Training Centres being:
5 Coddington Crescent
SP Energy Networks
Pentre (Near Queensferry)
Additional requirement to travel to ScottishPower Aberystwyth and Caernarfon offices.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
HNC level qualification or significant compensatory experience in business administration.
Strong communication and influencing skills across a range of levels from training delegates to senior managers, and external contacts.
* Leadership skills
* Administrative and clerical skills
* HNC or equivalent business administration experience
* Full valid driving licence
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Positive attitude to change and innovation
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.