Aircraft Mechanic (Permanent)
We are currently searching for Boeing C-17 Globemaster Mechanics & support staff for a large ongoing project.
This is a confidential search on behalf of our exclusive client and to learn more we encourage you to speak with a member of our friendly team.
- Location: Confidential
- Start Date: October 2020 (Tentative)
- Benefits: Flight tickets provided & Health Insurance
- Hours per day: 8 hours standard
- Days per week / Shift roster: 5 Days a week but flexibility is required
- Visa: Provided by the company
- Relocation: Initial flight & Initial hotel accommodation provided.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply hit the button shown. If you would like to learn more please apply or call a member of our team on oo[Removed]. As we are experiencing a high volume of applicants we will only contact applicants that meet the criteria above.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.
Only applicants who meet the criteria below will be contacted.
- Minimum 3 years Mechanical experience on Boeing C-17 Globemaster
- Minimum 3 years Boeing C-17 Globemaster base maintenance experience
- Experience must be proven by way of a minimum of 3 years employment reference letter
- Technical Certificate for C-17 platform or a License
- Aeronautical diploma or equivalent demonstrated experience / certificates
- Must be Available from October 2020 and willing to travel
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.