Part Time Weath Management Compliance Manager (Permanent)
Are you a Wealth Management / IFA Compliance Manager looking for a Part time role?
Are you looking to work for a well established Wealth Management company that offers flexible hours
Are you looking for 1 day or 2 x half days per week with an attractive salary ?
If so read on
- The role will require regular interaction with staff at all levels across the company, regulators, clients and third-party service providers and advisors.
- Contribute to the review and revision of; - the Group Compliance, Procedures and AML/CFT Manuals and all related policies, procedures and checklists; - the compliance monitoring programme; - the General and AML/CFT Business Risk Assessments;
- Be accountable for day to day Compliance activities, including the provision of regulatory advice and guidance, development of the firm's regulatory infrastructure, training and awareness, relationship with regulators and reporting to senior management on the status of compliance risk management;
- Manage both internal and external senior relationships for the development of a strong compliance programme
- Experience in a relevant role the finance industry (Private Wealth Management / Corporate Services ideally)
- Deep understanding of best practice compliance standards in the investment firms sector;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement of compliance and financial crime related activities (employee training and awareness, business advisory, compliance monitoring and testing, policy documentation, regulatory reporting, compliance risk assessments, regulatory scanning
For more details contact Ian Davies, Principal Consultant at Randstad [Removed] or
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.