Lead Developer - Python (Permanent)
Lead Python Developer
Salary up to £90,000 + Equity
Python developer required to be part of an investment platform to support financial advisers who are part of a market worth over 3 trillion.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its early stages, where you will help shape the technology offering and have a direct influence on the next generation of the platform.
* Automation of platform covering such areas as payment handling and portfolio
* Managing integration of services
* REST APIs for existing platform and client base
* Analysis of financial data and application of machine learning techniques
Your responsibilities will include:
* Producing code to expand existing services and infrastructure to enhance the platform capabilities, bringing in new algorithms / frameworks / ideas as required.
* Taking ownership of business technology delivery function: from idea, through requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing, to production release and monitoring.
* Appetite for mentoring junior developers
* experienced Python developer
* Experience in data manipulation in numpy, pandas and SQL is a must.
* Is passionate about using data to automate complex tasks
* Is a self-starter who loves to learn
* Agile development experience
Preferably has some experience / interest in the following:
* Linux systems, docker and cloud services
* Has knowledge of developing REST APIs
* Web security architectures
* Python machine learning
What in it for you?
* Clear progression
* Work with some of the industry's biggest Fintech clients
* Relaxed work environment and work-life flexibility
* Option to work from home one day per week
* Equity options in a rapidly growing company
* Macbook or equivalent laptop of your choice
* 25 days of holiday per year + bank holidays
* Training development budget
If you're interested in hearing more get in contact.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.