Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The company are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a growing MSP, leading the way in complete IT, Comms and Security Solutions for SME's and the Hospitality sector across the UK. An excellent competitive salary and benefits package are on offer and they invite you to become part of a dynamic team.
The team work together in an open plan office with an informal atmosphere. A collaborative approach is always encouraged, and they make it a fun and productive workplace. The entire team are provided with a number of development opportunities and are provided with many ways to learn and achieve new skills.
This role is focused on managing the requirements and relationships of an impressive list of clients. You will be the important interface between these clients and the service delivery teams. The successful candidate will be the driving force behind, nurturing, recognising, and converting client's ideas, needs and requirements whilst providing all clients with the highest level of service delivery.
- Building upon your existing relationships and exploring new opportunities to encourage sales growth
- To recognise and optimise opportunities with the aim of converting opportunities and client requirements into potential orders
- Following suitable product training, showcase new technologies / brands / products / company portfolio, sales offers and weekly deals in line with client requirements
- Gain competitive supplier pricing and prepare and issue compelling quotes and supporting proposals
- Prepare regular pipeline forecasts for each of your allocated clients
- Using great communication skills, establish client budgets, elevate their current requirements and work with them to develop any requirements they may have
- Proficiently use the CRM platform to record all contract, purchase and sales activities against allocated clients
- Work alongside the project teams to ensure all solution sales are correctly delivered
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of market trends as well as competitor activities and potential new revenue streams.
- Must be commercially aware and proactive with a proven background in Technology Account Management and/or Technology Sales within an MSP environment
- Excellent organisations skills are essential
- Strategic thinker who can spot, convert, and close opportunities
- An effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
- A resourceful team player who is comfortable with both seeking and providing assistance to their peers when needed.
- Experience of delivering customer service at exceptional levels
- Key Account/Account Management experience
- Familiar with the use of CRM systems in a sales environment
- Be open to product training and understanding new technology solutions.
- IT Technical knowledge/know how, would be an advantage to this role and will support discussions when speaking with clients and suppliers.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Sales Executive, IT Account Manager, IT Sales Consultant, IT Reseller, Cyber-Security, Managed Service Provider (MSP), Internal Account Manager will be considered for this role.