£43,000 - £47,000 with Hybrid working and excellent benefits
My client is a Top 200 law firm with offices in the North West who offer an outstanding service coupled with legal expertise within a multitude of disciplines of law. They are recruiting for a Childcare Solicitor to join their family team on a permanent basis.
The role of the Childcare Solicitor:
The role will be to coverall aspects of Child Care work, you will provide technical expertise to colleagues and clients alike.
You will be dealing with cases in:
- Legal Aid/CCMS procedures
- Care Orders
- Supervision Orders
- Protection Orders
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Placement Orders, Adoption Orders
- Pre Proceedings Meetings
- Child protection case Conferences
- Child protection review Conferences
- defending allegations of injury, abuse or neglect
The Childcare Solicitor maybe asked to cover other areas of work which include:
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Domestic abuse/violence cases
- Prohibited Steps Orders and Specific Issue Orders in the event other team members do not have capacity to undertake such work
The Childcare Solicitor will also attend Pre-Proceedings Meetings , Advocates meetings , conferences and Court. Advocacy will be undertaken in house and where this is not possible and cannot be undertaken by another team member, will Counsel be instructed.
- 7 Years+ PQE
- Children Panel Membership
- Working knowledge of the publicly funded Child Care work
- Have extensive experience in dealing with all Child Care work related work and some expertise on adoption matters
- Experience in own advocacy is an advantage
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role, please send a copy of your CV to Leanne [Email Removed] or alternatively, call on [Removed] for an informal discussion.