Private Client Paralegal| Harrogate
Up to £24,000 +Benefits Dependent upon experience
Our client is a leading law firm based in North Yorkshire and they provide a diverse range of legal services to clients.
Due to a departmental restructure and continued success, our client is now able to appoint a new Paralegal to join their successful and thriving private client department on a permanent basis.
As the newly appointed Paralegal you will have strong knowledge of private client matters from a previous Legal Assistant position, but applications are also welcome from Private Client Legal Secretaries looking to step into this level of role. You will be assisting the Solicitors and Head of department with all aspects of Wills/Probate work and LPAs and there will be an opportunity for development. This will allow you to work independently under close supervision of the Private Client Partner.
To be considered for the Private Client Paralegal role you will :
- Have a Minimum of 1 years' experience working within a busy Private Client Department either as a secretary or Paralegal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work towards targets and tight deadlines
- A work ethic that is second to none
- An approachable and empathetic attitude towards clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work well under your own initiative
Duties & Responsibilities
As the newly appointed Private Client Paralegal you will:
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the Private Client Team including the Head of Department, Solicitors and Fee Earners.
- You will assist on case files in accordance with Quality Assurance Standards
- You will ensure all financial transactions are in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Assist on the administration of estates
- Complete elements of front-end compliance
- Draft wills under the instruction of a fee earner Benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an elite Private Client Department in a highly regarded and award-winning firm. With a real opportunity to springboard your career in Wills and Probate can you afford to miss out? Immediate interviews will be available for suitable candidates.
How to apply:
If this Private Client Paralegal role is of interest, please contact Laura on [Removed] or forward a copy of your most recent CV to [Email Removed] Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.