Legal Assistant | Private Client (Permanent)
Legal Assistant| Private Client
Salary up to £18,000 + Benefits
Our client a well-established Law firm based are looking to recruit a talented Legal Assistant to join their team in Chesterfield.
As the newly appointed Legal Assistant you will have strong knowledge of private client matters and will be assisting the Solicitors and Head of department with all aspects of Wills/Probate work and LPAs .
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the newly appointed Legal Assistant you will provide a high level of administrative support to the Private Client Team including the Head of Department, Solicitors and Fee Earners
- You will assist on case files in accordance with Quality Assurance Standards
- You will ensure all financial transactions are in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Assist on the administration of estates
- Complete elements of front-end compliance
- Draft wills under the instruction of a fee earner
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within a busy Private Client Department either as a Secretary or Paralegal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work towards targets and tight deadlines
- A work ethic that is second to none
- An approachable and empathetic attitude towards clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work well under your own initiative
- Flexibility with working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an elite Private Client Department in a highly regarded and firm. With a real opportunity to springboard your career in Wills and Probate can you afford to miss out?
Immediate interviews will be available for suitable candidates.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.