Supervising Social Worker vacancy available within a Connected Peoples team - Up to £35ph
Your role will involve completing detailed assessments, and provide support to family and friends carers who are applying to look after children known to them including Special Guardians.
You will benefit from a mixture of home/office based working, and you also have the choice of which of the authorities offices you'll be based from!
This vacancy is an on-going contract, and they're looking for someone to join the team on a longer term basis, giving you stability in the role.
You will be
- SWE Registered
- DBS Update service
- Full UK Driving License
- 2 years experience within LAC/Fostering
This vacancy doesn't come up often, and they are looking to interview next week.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the North West, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, send your CV and a recent reference to Natalie at [Email Removed] or call [Removed] ext. 7149 and we can get the ball rolling!
Don't forget, if you refer someone to us and we successfully place them in a role then you will receive a £200 voucher - Just in time for Christmas!