Work with a great Family Therapy Team, as a Family Therapist, in a new role in Derby.
Be a part of a great multi disciplinary team and help change the lives of young adults up to 25 years old and their family!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Deliver care and therapy support to children and young adults
- Work within a team, as a team player
- Support the patients overcome their eating disorder problems
- Help the patients reconnect with their family
- UKCP or BACP accreditation
- Clean DBS
- Computer literate
- Desirable: CAMHS experience
- Understanding of mental health difficulties
- Understanding of therapeutic relationship principles and the CPA
- Great negotiable salary up to 45.000GBP a year
- DBS Cost coverage
- Sick pay
- 33 annual leave days
- Holiday and education fund
- Employee assistance programme
- Induction and training
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Diana Baciu, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.