Safeguarding Social Worker - £35 per hour (Contract)
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker in regards to Safeguarding & Child Protection based within the Welshpool/Newtown region to join one of the Counties developing Children's Services in their Family Support Team.
You will help roll out and implement a reduced caseload system with cases currently sitting at the 15 - 20 mark.
What they can offer you:
- Highly competitive rate - up to £35.00 hourly DOE.
- Fortnightly supervision + Locum members of staff still get the same training and development prospects that permanent members of staff receive.
- Ongoing contract length - Candidates have been given rolling contracts previously so you can attain some consistency in your work.
- Supportive and experienced management to aide with your own self development - Excellent career advice and training on offer.
- Flexible/home-based working.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 3 years+ experience within children's services.
- Current DBS on the update service (Ideally)
- Welsh Care Council registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on [Removed]. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.