Are you an experienced Team Manager in Social Work looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently working with a local authority in Greater Manchester, who is looking for a Team Manager to join their Safeguarding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing either a Child Protection, Duty and Assessment or Looked after children team, and have a strong record of maintaining good performance.
You will benefit from an hourly rate of £40ph, and a really supportive Service Manager, who we receive great feedback about from the people in his team!
The managers are interviewing this week, and are looking for someone to start ASAP.
You will be
- SWE Registered
- Full UK drivers license
- DBS check
- Experience at Team Manager Level
- Available to start ASAP
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the North West, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, send your CV and a recent reference to Natalie at [Email Removed] or call [Removed] ext. 7149 and we can get the ball rolling!
Don't forget, if you refer someone to us and we successfully place them in a role then you will receive a £200 voucher as a thank you from us