Multi Lingual Customer Service Administrator (Permanent)
Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Multi Lingual Customer Service Administrator to join a leading manufacturer in Manchester.
Working as part of a multi-lingual team, the purpose of the role is to support the service level agreements between the company and the global customers it services, providing a first class service and ensuring excellent communication at all times.
Duties will include:
* Ensuring all calls are answered promptly and emails are answered within timescales according to service level agreements.
* Managing quotes and ensuring they are processed swiftly, efficiently and accurately.
* Recording and updating correspondence with customers both verbal and written onto the
in-house computer system.
* Liaising with other departments to proactively communicate with customers ensuring they
are updated regularly where possible. Including arrival timescales of exported goods.
* The ideal candidate will have experience working in a customer care role or in a similar, fast paced environment. Languages required are French, German, Polish, Italian. The ability to speak more than one language will put you at a distinct advantage.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours.
Salary dependent on experience to offer.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.