Child Protection Team - Greater Manchester - £37ph (Contract)
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for a new opportunity within a Child Protection team?
We are currently working with reputable local authority in Greater Manchester who are looking for a social worker to join in their Child Protection team.
The team prides itself in their learning environment, the support available, and the friendly working environment. The authority has been able to keep caseloads low during the difficult times of COVID.
We are able to offer this role exclusively at the pay rate of £37ph.
You will be
- SWE registered
- DBS update service
- At least 2 years experience within children services, including court work exp.
My client is offering interviews to experienced candidates as early as tomorrow!
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the North West, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, send your CV and a recent reference to Natalie at [Email Removed] or call [Removed] ext. 7149 and we can get the ball rolling!
Don't forget, if you refer someone to us and we successfully place them in a role then you will receive a £200 voucher - Just in time for Christmas!
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.