Hospital Discharge Social Worker - £30ph - Wales (Contract)
Are you an Adults Social Worker, looking for a new job in North Wales?
We're currently working with a local authority in Wales, who are looking for a social worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
The role will involve completing assessments, and facilitating safe and timely discharges for residents to their home with the necessary support. You will be working with a range of patients including vulnerable adults with physical and learning disabilities and elderly.
You will have a strong working knowledge and awareness of the Care Act, Continuing Health Care and their eligibility criteria.
- SWE registered
- DBS update service
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 1 year experience within adults social work
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Wales and the North West, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, send your CV and a recent reference to Natalie at [Email Removed] or call [Removed] ext. 7149 and we can get the ball rolling!
Don't forget, if you refer someone to us and we successfully place them in a role then you will receive a £200 voucher as a thank you from us
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.