Crane Operator (Permanent)
Crane Operators in Port Augusta, South Australia
Circa £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client headquartered in Port Augusta, South Australia currently require 15 Crane Operators to join their team and have a trade agreement in place to recruit from the UK and overseas. Due to millions of AUD$ being injected into the construction industry by the Australian Government there is a real skills shortage across the industry, which creates excellent opportunities for skills Brits to change their lives by starting a new one on Australia's south coast.
Our client will provide a relocation package to include Visa, flights, accommodation whilst you get settled and then once probation is passed, additional Visas for family members.
To be considered for these amazing opportunities you will need:
* Experience in Operating various types cranes, including All-Terrain, Truck Mounted up to 1200t
* Experience with rigging lifts and load shifting equipment
* Current CO High Risk Licence
* DG & RA High Risk Licence
* Current and Valid Driver's Licence
* Operate a variety of equipment daily according to schedule and instructions from Site Supervisor, choosing and setting up the right crane, lift or hoist to complete each task safely and efficiently
* Inspect machines and equipment daily, perform routine maintenance procedures and minor repairs as required and initiate additional repair requests from mechanics when necessary
* Complete daily checklists and other forms ensuring all required information is submitted
* Control cranes, lifts and other equipment using standard operating procedures to ensure effective lifting of materials and safety for all personnel on site
Depending on experience the role pays $27-37+ an hour working a typical 50 hour week.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.