FLT Counterbalance Driver (Temporary)
Acorn Recruitment is looking for FLT Counterbalance Drivers for our client based on Whitehouse Industrial Estate in Runcorn.
As a FLT Driver, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the requirements but will include:
* Moving pallets from the bays to the correct line
* General FLT and warehouse duties
* You must have a RTITB or ITSSAR counterbalance licence
* Have the ability to handle raw material. Some heavy lifting may be required.
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
* Have a keen eye for detail, be flexible, practical, hardworking and able to work under own initiative.
Hours of work are 4 on 4 off (2 12 hour days followed by 2 12 hour nights) 1 hour break (paid)
Rate of pay is £12.00 per hour plus enhanced rates for overtime
The roles will initially be on an ongoing temporary basis but may lead to permanent positions for the successful candidates
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.