Warehouse Op / Delivery Driver (Temporary)
Acorn is proud to be recruiting for a Driver / Warehouse Operative for their client located in Central Widnes.
The role is a temporary to permanent vacancy working for a friendly company offering excellent working conditions.
Any applicants must have:
* Full clean driving licence
* Previous warehouse experience
* Good customer service and communication skills
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Flexibility re working hours
* RTITB or ITSSAR accredited FLT Counterbalance Licence refreshed within the last 3 years - this would be an advantage although not essential
The main duties of the role are:
* Picking and preparing stock for deliveries
* Delivery and installation of stock into clients homes
* Organise stock and keep the warehouse clean and tidy
* Check in and record stock as it arrives
* Offering excellent customer service at all times
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm with half an hour for lunch, some flexibility is needed on this due to timings of deliveries
The salary is £19,000 per annum which equates to an hourly wage of £9.74 per hour
24 days holiday are accrued plus 8 public holidays
Please submit your cv to apply for this position
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.