Job Title: Children's Residential Support Worker
Location: Northamptonshire (NN7 / NN9 / NN18)
Salary: £25,261 to £26,261 p.a (INCLUSIVE of sleep-in allowance)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Do you believe that every child must have the opportunity for education, to enjoy life, feel secure and develop caring relationships? If so, we want to hear from you.
Total Care Matters is an established residential children's home provider with eight regional homes, looking after children in care between the ages of eight and seventeen.
We are excited to hear from you for our Children's Residential Support Worker vacancies at our children's homes across Northamptonshire.
- You will become part of a small, caring team supporting young people
- Your role will be diverse and shift based and will include overnight sleep-ins
- Your day may include taking the young people to school, appointments and activities
- Your daily tasks may include some administration, household chores, cooking and helping young people with their personal care
- Be over 22 years old
- Have a passion for, and ideally experience of, working with children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a full UK manual driving licence
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure
- Be eligible to work in the UK
What else do we offer?
- QCF Level 4 and 5 Children and Young People Families Practitioner
- Comprehensive access to a variety of online and in-person training courses
- Access to personal and professional development Level 2 qualifications
- In-house Dramatherapist working with staff and young people
- Proven track record of internal promotion and development into "Homes" and "Operations" management
- Growing and expanding company focused on quality outcomes for young people and Outstanding Ofsted results
Your annual salary will be made of a base rate, dependent on qualifications and experience, plus payment for sleep-ins. The base rate salary scale is £20,000 to £21,000 p.a plus £62.64 per sleep-in (up to £5,261 per year).
'Total Care Matters Ltd. is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce'.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Social Worker, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Management, Care Support Worker, Support Coordinator, Support Manager, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Guidance Councillor, Young Persons Advisor, Youth Worker, Youth Support, Support Assistant, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Support, Residential Care Worker, Care Assistant, Recovery Social Worker, Recovery Support Worker, Care Worker, Senior Support Assistant, Care Helper, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care may also be considered for this role.