Production Operative (Permanent)
Acorn Recruitment are looking for Production Operatives to start immediately with one of our busy clients in Widnes, Cheshire.
They are a leading provider of environmental, animal, and human health solutions, and a key influencer in driving health and sustainability throughout the food chain.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Work with Shift Leaders/Supervisors to ensure shared responsibility for delivering all Key-Production-Indicators and targets
* Carry out all tasks and duties in accordance with Health & Safety standards, and ensure use of PPE
* Adhere to all Operating Procedures when operating machinery or FLTs
* Adhere to Quality requirements
* To ensure all daily operational and housekeeping tasks are completed to a high standard and fully documented
* Previous experience within a manufacturing / production environment
* FLT experience is preferred
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
* An ability to work on own initiative but also to work collaboratively with others
* Flexible and adaptable
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply with your up-to-date CV now!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.