Housekeeping (Hotel) (Temporary)
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for Housekeepers to work with our global Facilities Management client who currently have a contract with a hotel chain in Bristol City Centre.
Contract: Temporary (12 weeks) to permanent
Hours: 8am to 5pm, 5 days per week over 7, Weekends included.
Starting date: ASAP
Hourly rate: £11 per hour
This is working on a FULL TIME or PART TIME BASIS- Temp to Perm.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Cleaning hotel rooms including dusting, hoovering, cleaning the bathroom, emptying the bins and make the beds.
- Keeping areas clean and maintained
- Carrying out deep cleans
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting
- Perform inspection routines
- Keeping check of stock supplies
- Reporting any repairs or issues
Requirements of a Housekeeper:
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Experience within the Hospitality sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Black clothing and shoes (uniform will be supplied)
Benefits of working as Housekeeper:
- 28 days holiday
- Meals whilst working on shift
- Access to various discounts across the hotel chain
If you are interested, or would like to discuss your application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.