Job Title: Business Development Manager - UK Sales
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire (Office Based)
Salary: Up to £30k Basic Salary depending on experience plus commissions OTE 100k
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious sales manager/executive who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like….
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities across new markets, growth areas, partnerships, and any other ways of reaching new and existing markets.
- Establishing and maintaining progressive customer relationships with key clients.
- Must be able to identify current trends and build a successful pitch to drive sales for the relevant products and brands.
- You'll need fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to speak to people at different seniority levels.
- You should understand demand and be able to pitch our FMCG, LED & PPE brands to meet customer demands.
- Develop an understanding of how other organizations work in order to determine who the buying decision-makers are and have the ability to build a successful sales pitch based on their requirements.
- Making contact and forming productive and profitable relationships with importers, distributors, large wholesalers, multiple retail chain operators, and dealers across the globe.
- Selling all products from the company's stable of brands.
- Supporting business development through cross-selling, up-selling offers and campaign promotions to target new and lapsed clients.
- Delivering across the entire sales journey, from the initial conversation, right through to the dispatch of goods.
- 3+ years of product sales experience (Essential) and previous FMCG sales experience (Preferred).
- Qualified through experience or have an industry-related qualification.
- Highly driven, tenacious, and a confident go-getter who doesn't take no for an answer.
- Extensive business development experience and must be a confident, outgoing and committed individual with a high passion for sales.
- Fantastic communication skills and confidence in speaking to people at different seniority.
- Must be able to identify current trends and build a successful pitch to drive sales across all brands.
- Proven track record of winning new business and maintaining key accounts.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Have an understanding of how other organizations work, and the ability to identify who the buying decision-makers are and how to build successful sales pitches based on their requirements.
- Massage chairs.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Free on-street parking.
- Central Bradford location.
- 28 days holidays.
- Full training and induction.
- Casual Fridays and an early finish.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- Company pension.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Business Development, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive will also be considered.