Talent Aquisition Specialist (Permanent)
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Warwickshire - up to £40K + bonus and car allowance
The Recruitment Business Partner will be part of a recruitment team and be based in Warwickshire. They will have responsibilities that cover 3 sites in Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire.
They will spend 4 days in Warwickshire and 1 day in Cambridgeshire. Leicestershire will be visited once or twice a month.
The majority of vacancies will be permanent technical; a mixture of design, development and manufacturing roles (white and blue collar) but about 10% of the roles will be non-technical and include procurement, logistics, finance, HR and clerical.
The target will be to fill about 75% of roles with the other 25% going out to the supply chain. This person will also deal with internal applicants.
* To develop strong relationships with the hiring community and understand the 'personality' of the business
* To encourage and support diversity in the hiring process
* To provide market intelligence to the hiring community
* To proactively support hiring managers by considering and developing recruitment solutions
* To enthusiastically promote the benefits of working with the client and encourage hiring managers to do the same
* To use the Vacancy Management System effectively
* Advertise roles via the company intranet, website and on job boards
* To use LinkedIn, our database and other resourcing tools to resource talent
* To develop and manage the recruitment supply chain
* To develop an useful and effective talent bank
* To attend weekly meetings with the leadership teams
* To set up interviews using a recruitment administrator
* To provide effective feedback to candidates and hiring managers
For more information about this fantastic role, please contact Mark Dayman at Search HR on [Removed] or email [Email Removed]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.