Facebook Pixel Code

Talent Aquisition Specialist (Permanent)

Warwick, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
£30,000.00 (per Annum) - £40,000.00 (per Annum)
0 People

Talent Acquisition Specialist - Warwickshire - up to £40K + bonus and car allowance

The Recruitment Business Partner will be part of a recruitment team and be based in Warwickshire. They will have responsibilities that cover 3 sites in Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire.

They will spend 4 days in Warwickshire and 1 day in Cambridgeshire. Leicestershire will be visited once or twice a month.

The majority of vacancies will be permanent technical; a mixture of design, development and manufacturing roles (white and blue collar) but about 10% of the roles will be non-technical and include procurement, logistics, finance, HR and clerical.

The target will be to fill about 75% of roles with the other 25% going out to the supply chain. This person will also deal with internal applicants.

* To develop strong relationships with the hiring community and understand the 'personality' of the business
* To encourage and support diversity in the hiring process
* To provide market intelligence to the hiring community
* To proactively support hiring managers by considering and developing recruitment solutions
* To enthusiastically promote the benefits of working with the client and encourage hiring managers to do the same

* To use the Vacancy Management System effectively
* Advertise roles via the company intranet, website and on job boards
* To use LinkedIn, our database and other resourcing tools to resource talent
* To develop and manage the recruitment supply chain
* To develop an useful and effective talent bank
* To attend weekly meetings with the leadership teams
* To set up interviews using a recruitment administrator
* To provide effective feedback to candidates and hiring managers

For more information about this fantastic role, please contact Mark Dayman at Search HR on [Removed] or email [Email Removed]

Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.

Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.