B1/B2 ATR Embraer Dornier – TYPE TRAININING POSSIBLE (Permanent)
B1/B2 ATR Embraer Dornier – TYPE TRAININING POSSIBLE
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are pleased to announce a new partnership with a well-established MRO and regional airline based in Guernsey. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for experienced B1 or B2 Engineers to join their station on a permanent basis.
If you are B1 or B2 type rated on either of the aircraft listed below or hold a B1/B2 EASA Licence and would like to gain a qualification on any of the types below then this opportunity could be for you:
- ATR 42 / ATR 72
- Embraer 195
- Dornier 228
The successful applicant must have the following:
- EASA B1 or B2 Licence
- Type rated on at least one aircraft above
- Current on at least one of the aircrafts above
- Valid EWIS, HF, FTS
- Minimum 1 Years experience as a B1 or B2 EASA Approved engineer
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salaries, relocation packages and type training for the right candidates, you are also offered:
- Secure permanent role
- £38,000 to £49,000 Per annum including shift pay
- Attractive Relocation package for the right candidate
- 4 On 4 Off shift roster
- Up to 12hrs a day
- Mostly day shifts (5:30am – 17:30pm)
- Flights and accommodation provided for the right candidate and agreed upon after the initial interview with the client and offered as part of the relocation package.
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TAGS: B1 B2 Licensed engineer, Aircraft engineer, Type training provided, ATR 42/72, Embraer 170 190 195, Dornier 228, Airbus A320, Boeing, DHC-8-400,
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.