£10.26 ph plus 10 % Monthly Performance Bonus and benefits
4on2off shift pattern (2 early and 2 late shifts)
We are now very pleased to be recruiting for SUPERVISOR in the Lounges at Gatwick Airport
- Personnel - to line manage the team across the shift and to have excellent and open communication with team members. To be a great role model and to induct, train and appraise all staff.
- Compliance - to ensure adherence to all regulations and to follow procedures and processes, including Health and Safety
- Standards - to be company's service advocate and to set an excellent example. Uphold and monitor consistency in SOPs and service flows ensuring that the customer experience is always excellent. To be knowledgeable of all products and services.
- Financial - operate the shift within the budget, exercise strict stock control and minimise wastage. Manage capacity, rota Oversee and cross-check billing and invoicing to ensure 100% accuracy. Maximise and exceed ancillary sales targets within the team.
- Commercial Relationships - Maintaining good relationships with airline representatives/clients within the airport and the company.
- Communication - Completing factually accurate and detailed shift reports and communicating effectively with all members of staff and passengers.
You'll be ideal for this role if you're able to multi-task, prioritise and manage people effectively. You should have an impeccable eye for detail. This role requires a strong, reliable and dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards. You will be IT literate and able to communicate verbally and in writing too.
Full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
Current Airside Pass holders preferred!
Please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age