Aircraft Structure and Defect Specialist Job in Swords (Permanent)
Aircraft Structure and Defect Specialist Job in Swords
CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting for a Aircraft Structure and Defect Specialist role based in Swords for one of our clients a thriving and growing airline.
* Assist in the review and evaluation and implementation of service bulletins, modifications and major repairs carried out on fleet aircraft.
* To assist in the control of aircraft configuration data, repairs & modifications status and airworthiness directive compliance in support of the airworthiness review.
* Liaison with Aircraft / component manufacturers and vendors to assist with preventative maintenance, reliability and modification programs.
* Liaison with aircraft / component manufacturers for development of approved repair schemes and assistance with defect diagnosis.
* To undertake technical related projects as requested and covered within the realms of the Technical Services Department.
* Provide technical support for purchasing.
* To maintain the accuracy of technical data in the company systems and databases including interchangeability, applicability, maintenance specifications, etc.
* To act as technical support for line maintenance
* To perform tasks related to the support of the commercial department.
* Assisting in the integration of aircraft into the fleet.
* Liaising with aircraft lease companies with respect to aircraft health monitoring.
* Some travel may be required.
* Engineering degree in Aeronautical or associated discipline or holding an EASA Part 66 License.
* Knowledge of EASA regulatory structure and environment
* 5 years' experience related to the development / completion of aircraft structural repairs including composite materials.
* Professional attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong IT skills in both office based and aircraft management software.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work individually and in a team and under own initiative.
* Ability to work under pressure and provide accurate work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Previous experience working in an airline continuing airworthiness or maintenance environment advantageous.
Please apply to have a confidential discussion about the role.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.