Our client provides aircraft painting services to OEM, MRO, airlines, aircraft operators, leasing companies, corporate and government agencies located throughout the World and is regarded as one of the world’s leading paint companies with a reputation for high quality, reliability and service.
In this pivotal position, you’ll be primarily responsible for the following tasks and activities in cooperation with the Line Manager and other stakeholders.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting the condition of the aircraft, equipment, and tooling at pre-defined intervals during the paint production process and documenting any discrepancies and/ or non-conformities using the appropriate company forms;
- Validating the status of works performed and confirming the performance of works in writing using the appropriate company forms (work “buy back”);
- Performing routine and recurring process and documentation surveillance, documenting “unsatisfactory” items and actively and directly restoring “unsatisfactory” items to a “satisfactory” position in cooperation with Production Department counterparts;
- Verifying the currency of technical data and materials to be utilized prior to work commencement;
- Training Quality and Production Department personnel in the relevant processes, policies, and procedures of the company, its regulatory partners and its customers, and documenting the performance of trainings;
- Inspecting the final condition of the aircraft following the completion of the paint production process and confirming the finished condition is in accordance with company and customer requirements, using calibrated measurement equipment as required, and documenting the condition as necessary.
- The Position’s Line Manager may add and/ or modify the listed tasks and activities to most effectively achieve the department’s objectives.
Work Resource Proficiency Requirements:
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, and Word (Proficiency Expected); and
- Company-specific project management, monitoring, and record keeping systems (Training Provided).
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Aviation, Plane Mechanic, Aviation Mechanic, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Aeronautical, Aeronautical Engineer, Quality Controller, QC, Paint Inspector, A&P Mechanic, Quality Inspector, QI, Coatings Inspector, Paint Shop Mechanic, Aircraft Painter, Aerospace Maintainer Coating, Aerospace Coating inspector, Aerospace paint inspector, Paint Technician, Coatings Engineer.