Our Client, Private Jet Services’ work environment is built on the knowledge that their people are the most valuable asset they have. They are committed to creating a nurturing environment where their employees can enjoy their work, grow, reach their potential, and make a difference while pursuing their own private aviation careers.
Achieving and enhancing the quality of work life at PJS ranks high among their corporate objectives. It is a major influence in the way they design and define their budgets, corporate policies, benefit structure, recruiting process, and most importantly, the way they treat people on a daily basis. Their clients include Captains of Industry, Professional and Collegiate Sports Teams, and Fortune 500 Corporations – all organizations where success is determined by teamwork and mutual respect. They strive to learn from these inspiring organizations each and every day, in an effort to improve themselves.
Instinctively, they follow the principle that fairness means treating people differently. In other words, they recognize that each person is unique and should be treated as such. They further extend this belief to their clients and other partners.
The Director of Vendor Relation serves as the direct point of contact for both domestic and international aviation companies. The position is responsible for fostering strong partnerships for outsourced lift providing resources to the sourcing team to find appropriate aircraft for the needs of the operation. Working directly with vendors, negotiating preferred terms and pricing as well ensuring operating standards are maintained. This position will also require direct sourcing when needed and will be responsible for database management relating to PJS preferred operators.
Essential Functions :
- Draft and negotiate strategic sourcing agreements.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Evaluating sourcing needs relative to new and existing sales activity.
- Ensure operating standards are documented and maintained.
- Design, implement and manage reporting metrics on team wide KPIs.
- Evaluate current and future demand to ensure adequate support.
- Create opportunity to improve efficiencies and maximize margins.
- Efficiently source aircraft based on charter requirements or Jet Card demand.
- Create and maintain a database of preferred vendors.
- Performance reviews and training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, CRM software.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail, highly organized.
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to act as an ambassador of the PJS brand to help grow company culture.
Directly lead a team of 3 or more aircraft sourcing specialists and schedulers.
This position is based out of the Seabrook, NH office headquarters.
This is an office-based job, assigned to one of the established work shifts within Flight Operations which may include weekend and evening hours as needed. Frequent work hours beyond 40 hours per week.
Vendor visits, Trade Shows
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience negotiating, scheduling, sourcing FAR - 135 executive jet flights.
- Requires prior knowledge of FAR - 135 industry “Jet Card” market and industry wholesale pricing models.
- 10+ years of experience preferable.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Airbus, Boeing, director, aircraft scheduling, quality, process, sourcing FAR, 145, Part 21, senior manager, aviation, airline, airport, captain, pilots, co-pilot, first officer, quality, ATR, ATR 42/72, airworthiness, manager, aircraft, aero-plane, charter, aw139, operations, vendor relations, client relations director, fleet operations, aircraft scheduler, dispatcher