Our client, FMS specializes in complete airframe upgrades, maintenance, modifications, inspections and conversions for a variety of aircraft. FMS employs a dedicated staff of FAA certified mechanics and technicians to accomplish worldwide aircraft modification and maintenance programs within scheduled time frames.
FMS is seeking to hire A&P, Avionics, and Structural Mechanics that can work on EMB 145 and B757 aircrafts.
· Have mechanical knowledge with general aviation industry experience, strong mechanical ability and skills.
· Will be responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as, various inspections on company-owned and managed aircraft.
· Must be able to solve mechanical problems quickly and must have the physical ability to move about when working on airplanes.
· Must possess an aptitude for working with complex equipment and understanding technology. A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
· Line maintenance, Avionics or Structural Mechanics, experience, or interest, helpful.
Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Airframe/power plant schools preferred
· FAA 145 operations preferred
· Electrical troubleshooting and engine rigging experience preferred.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Must be a motivated professional and self-starter with a team player attitude.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend/on-call rotation
· Efficient in the use of electronic or paper-based manuals and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information when needed
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to apply creativity and problem-solving skills in troubleshooting work.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· FAA A&P License in good standing
· Inspection Authorization (IA) Preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, EMB 145, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic.